Monday, July 4, 2011

BEAR PAWS- A ROTHFELD FAMILY FAVORITE

This cookie has a history as to why I love it so much. This is a cookie that Grammie (my dad's mom) has been making for as long as I can remember. I'm sure that this is probably the first cookie I ever had.

Here is the recipe:

1 cup butter, softened (do not use margarine)
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 cups unsifted flour
1lb chocolate chips
1 3/4 tsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)

Cream Butter. Add sugar, beat til fluffy. Beat in eggs, vanilla, and salt. Beat in the flour. Stir in the chips and walnuts. Mix and pat 1/2 cup portions into 4 1/2 inch rounds. Place 4 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Cool on rack!
ENJOY!!!!!














ENJOY! STAY TUNDED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment